Reporting to the General Manager (GM), this position is responsible for managing and handling all administrative tasks for the General Manager’s Office and support to other departments as and when assistance is required.
Key Performance Areas
- Provide high level support to the General Manager and Leadership team with a high regard for confidentiality
- Diary management including coordinating and scheduling of appointments and meetings ensuring the General Manager’s commitments and KPI’s are met
- Preparing agendas, coordinating the preparation of meeting materials, writing of meeting minutes and assisting in action management, completion, tracking of action items and distribution of minutes
- Book and arrange for external meetings with stakeholders
- Compile and submit management reports in a timely manner
- Read and analyse incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Arrange travel requirements for special guests.
- Make all travel arrangements for the GM, Management, as well as TMB visitors by booking flights, hotels and car hire.
- Purchase requisition administration
- Confidential Document Management/Record Keeping
- Adherence to Safety, Health and Environment standards & Procedures
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient with office equipment
- Office administration & Management
- Strong planning and organisational skills with high attention to detail
- High level verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Team Player.
- Time Management.
- Ability to work with diverse groups
- Agenda management
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to multitask
Qualification & Experience
- A relevant diploma or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 10 years post qualification experience in a similar role in a dynamic environment
- Class B Drivers Licence