The Graduate will assist in resolving delays and reliability issues using formal root cause analysis or other analytical techniques.
Key Performance Areas
- Participation in operations or maintenance problem solving teams, including assisting in field trouble shooting activities.
- Recommend and implement new analytical tools, explore, recommend, and drive new technologies.
- Achieve step improvements in Productivity, Quality, Reliability, and Cost.
- Assist in resolving delays and reliability issues using formal root cause analysis or other analytical techniques.
- Apply predictive and condition-based techniques and procedures to resolve equipment reliability issues.
- Assist in the functional design / redesign of equipment systems where necessary.
- Assist in the selection, benefits, procurement, and installation of new equipment systems and components.
- Provide technical assistance regarding installed equipment selection, acceptance, operation, maintenance.
- Attend and contribute to internal and external design review and progress meetings
- Participate in design co-ordination with other engineering disciplines and professionals
- Produce and review electrical & mechanical design documentation
- Review of specifications and designs against industry standards and specifications
- Produce specifications and outline designs
- Ensure that site installation works and quality match both design and appropriate industry standards
- Record and review as-built information
- Production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Programme updates
- Strong project management and technical leadership skills.
- Advanced computer skills is a definite asset.
- Possess keen analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- A willingness to learn and ability to innovate.
- Safety culture awareness
Qualification & Experience
- Must have a four (4) year degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited University.
- Eligibility to be a member of Engineering Registration Board